Sitter Performance Scores give you a sense of how you’re performing compared to other Health Sitters on the platform, and they influence your profile ranking in search. The higher your score, the better your placement in relevant search results on SitByCare.
Important to Know:
- Your scores are private and can only be viewed by you.
- You’ll never be penalized for declining requests that aren’t compatible with your listed preferences and calendar availability.
Types of scores
This score consists of your overall booking rate, which looks at the number of new clients who contact you for the first time and measures that against how many of them end up booking with you and leaving you a positive review.
Your repeat score tells you how often your first-time clients book with you again. If you haven’t booked enough repeat clients to generate a score yet, then it may appear in gray.
Viewing performance scores
You can view these scores from your sitter account on a computer by selecting your name in the upper right corner of the screen and selecting View Performance Scores.
Note: If you see N/A as a score it might you haven’t received or booked enough requests to generate a score yet. As you book more requests and build repeat bookings with clients, you’ll eventually receive a score for that service.
Improving your booking score
Here are some ways to ensure that you receive a high booking score :
- Respond to every request you receive in a timely manner, even if you’re unable to accept the request. Being communicative is key to running a successful business. It also ensures that you maintain a high response rate.
- Book as many requests as you can accept. This will help you maintain a high booking rate.
- Encourage clients to leave reviews. Positive reviews not only factor into your performance scores, but they also demonstrate your trustworthiness to new clients.
- Regularly update your calendar to ensure that it reflects your availability. Learn how.
- Create an inviting, authentic, and thorough profile that details your preferences.
Improving your repeat score
Here are some tips to encourage clients to book with you again:
- Be accessible and communicate often with your clients.
- Provide 5-star care, whether it’s your first or 10th booking with a client.
- Give loyal clients a heads up about your availability before busy seasons or vacations.