If you want to change which services you offer, you can easily add, remove, or temporarily turn them off from your Health Sitter profile.
Looking to take a break from a service temporarily? Turn on Away mode. This article explains how.
1 Sign in to your SitByCare account and click here to get to the service management page.
2. Locate the services you want to modify, then use the toggle to turn them on or off. Any service highlighted in green means the service is active. To turn off a service, tap the toggle so it’s gray.
3. If you want to take a break from a particular service, you can enable Away mode. Locate the service you want to manage and tap the Away button.
4. Select Save to finalize your changes.
Removing all services
If no longer want to offer Health Sitter services, you can deactivate all of your services and continue to use your SitByCare account as a client.
Note: Keep in mind that you’ll need to contact SitByCare Support if you decide to reactivate your Health Sitter services in the future.
To remove all services:
1. Select all toggles next to each service to turn them gray. You’ll see a pop-up window prompting you to confirm these service deactivations.
2. To proceed, select Yes, please deactivate my services.