Article for owners: How do I cancel a booking and receive a refund?
We encourage you to only take requests you can accommodate. This will keep your ratings high and your business growing. In cases where you do need to cancel, please contact your client first to let them know. Then, cancel the service from your SitByCare account.
1. Navigate to your inbox and tap the Upcoming tab. Then choose the booking you need to cancel.
2. Tap the three-dotted icon in the upper right corner and select Modify booking.
3. Tap Cancel booking.
4. Select a cancellation reason from the drop down menu.
5. Review the cancellation details and write a message to the owner explaining why you need to cancel. Tap Cancel booking to finalized your changes.
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon.
2. Select the Upcoming Stays tab and then select the request you want to cancel.
3. Once the booking is open, locate the gray box that lists the service details. Select Cancel booking.