As a Health Sitter, you may occasionally get duplicate requests from the same client. Here’s what to do:
- Respond to all requests in the order that they were received—even duplicates. This is because your Health Sitter profile may automatically set yourself to away if you don’t reply to a request within 72 hours. It also means you won’t be visible in search while you’re marked as away.
- Once you’ve responded, you can archive messages to remove them from your inbox. Here’s how:
- Navigate to your Inbox and select Pending Requests.
- Locate the duplicate request and select Decline and archive.
- Select a reason from the dropdown menu for why you were unable to book with this client, then select Save.
The request will then be moved to the Archived Requests tab. You can undo this action by selecting Undo.