The favorites feature allows you to bookmark Health Sitter profiles to revisit later. Think of it as your own personal contact book for Health Sitters you’ve discovered on SitByCare. It’s useful for:
- Comparing profiles while searching for a Health Sitter
- Keeping track of all your favorite Health Sitter profiles
In this article, we’ll go over:
- Adding a Health Sitter to your favorites
- Where to find your favorites
- Removing a sitter from your favorites
Adding a Health Sitter to your favorites
1. You can add a Health Sitter’s profile to your favorites from the search page or from the Health Sitter’s profile page. Simply select the heart icon.
2. To view all of your favorite Health Sitters, head to your Dashboard and scroll down to view Your Favorites.
Where to find your favorites
Note: If you don’t have any favorites, you won’t see this section on your Dashboard. See above for instructions on how to add Health Sitter profiles to your favorites.
2. Scroll down to Your Favorites.
3. Select the arrow icon beneath the Health Sitter you’d like to view or contact.
Removing a sitter from your favorites
2. Scroll down to Your Favorites and select the arrow icon beneath Health Sitter you’d like to remove.
3. Once on the Health Sitter’s profile, select the heart icon to remove it from your favorites.