The SitByCare app allows you to manage your availability and location at the beginning of each day, making it easier for you to receive more requests you can accept. In this article, we’ll walk you through how to set your availability and add a new location based on areas where you want to receive requests for the day.
Set your availability for the day
The Requests tab will display a prompt asking if you’re available today.
- If you tap No, then you won’t see incoming requests for the day.
- If you select Yes, you’ll continue to receive notifications for requests.
You can change your status at any time throughout the day by tapping Requests and then selecting the gear icon next to your listed availability. Choose the option under Today’s status to modify your availability for the day.
Note: Your availability resets every day, so any status you choose for today won’t affect your availability for tomorrow.
Add a location
In addition to your default home address, you have the option to add more addresses to your settings. This gives you the flexibility to view and accept requests in the area based on your location for the day.
To add a location:
- tap the Requests tab, then select the gear icon next to your listed availability.
- From the SitByCare On Demand Settings, select Add new address.
- Search or manually enter an address based on your location.