All available SitByCare On Demand requests will appear in the Requests tab of the SitByCare app. You can accept as many requests as your schedule permits. If you no longer see a request you initially received a notification for, then it was likely canceled or booked by another Health Sitter.
Note: You are not required to accept or respond to all requests that appear in your open requests—simply ignore the ones you don’t plan on booking.
The Request tab displays the following information:
- Duration of booking
- Booking type (ASAP or scheduled)
- Date and time of the booking
To view and book a request:
1. Tap Requests and select the booking you want to view. Once you click on the request, you’ll see the schedule, notable behaviors, and any other instructions.
2. Tap on the map and preview your route to ensure that you can arrive within the scheduled time. For ASAP requests, you’re expected to arrive within 30 minutes of accepting the booking.
3. If the booking is a good match, tap Book. You’ll be able to communicate directly with your client via SitByCare Messages to ask questions and provide updates.
4. Your client will receive a notification informing them that you accepted their request. They will also be notified when you start and successfully complete the booking.