Open communication is the key to any great relationship. You can contact a client at any time via SitByCare Messages. You can also call the client if you booked their request.
Send a message
To send a message to your client from the app:
- Tap Inbox at the bottom of your screen.
- Locate a client based on their booking status:
- Tap Pending to view clients with booking requests that haven’t been finalized.
- Tap Upcoming to view clients with an upcoming booking in progress.
- Tap the folder icon at the top left of your screen to contact a client from a past stay.
- Once you select your client’s name, you’ll see a conversation thread. Write a message to ask questions,or communicate any other issues. Tap Send.
- Select Inbox at the top of the page.
- Locate the client by selecting Pending Bookings, Upcoming Bookings, Past Bookings, or Archived Bookings tab.
- Select the client you want to contact. You’ll be redirected to a conversation thread where you can send them a message.