We understand that sometimes you may need to cancel a booking when plans change unexpectedly. When this happens, it’s best to notify the client as soon as possible via SitByCare Messages. Once you officially request a cancellation, let them know that SitByCare Support will provide assistance in finding a replacement Health Sitter.
Important: Keep in mind that canceling a booking fewer than three days in advance may result in account review.
To cancel a booking:
1. Contact the client first via SitByCare Messages to let them know you’re unable to complete the service.
2. Open your inbox and tap Upcoming bookings. Locate the booking you want to cancel, then select the three-dotted icon in the right corner of the screen. Tap Cancel.
3. Choose which booking you need to cancel, then tap Continue.
4. Choose a cancellation reason from the list of options, then select Review cancellation.
5. If everything looks accurate, tap Confirm cancellation.
You’ll see a message confirming that your request to cancel the booking has been successfully submitted.